my life through a photo a day

7.28.2010

Starry Bachelor Wars



Today started off as any 'normal' day… did stuff, showered, did more stuff. Then I went along to a pretty planned
Star Wars party by my good friend Sydney. This thing was legit, we even had Star Wars shaped pancakes, yum.
While at said party, I received a phone call from my good friend Oliver, wondering if I could take pictures of the 'whole
gang' that would be attending Bradford's Bachelor Party. So, after the Star Wars party ended, I called and met them
at the local Denny's. This is the only picture where they are all smiling, unfortunately it's a dark one, but I think it adds
to the Star Wars theme of the night, don't you? First Star Wars Party (and seeing Star Wars IV, finally)… CHECK!
First Bachelor party… CHECK (although, I can't decide if I should be proud of that one or not)!

*Prepare yourselves for Bradford's (red plaid guy) reception on Friday… it should be the ultimately ultimatessed (I get suffix happy, okay?)


1 comment:

missed a photo?

followers