my life through a photo a day

7.13.2010

Spoon'd



Aren't these earrings smashing? They t'would be made by my baby sister and want to know something else? They
are made from the ends of spoons. That's right, she collects doubles of spoons, forks and knives from D.I. and gets
out all of her snazzy saws and sanders to turn them into earrings. I think it's by golly the coolest thing since
toothbrush bracelets. She recently made a deal with a small boutique in Sandy for them to sell her earrings right in
their shop. So, I'm helping her make her very own business cards while I'm in Sandy this week.These monogrammed
ones are my favorite. If you want a pair, just let me know and I will send you some pictures of her recent makes.
Marvelous, no?


2 comments:

  1. she made a deal with a boutique? Wow, that's awesome. Which one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called Liberation Boutique… it's on 1300 S, by the taco bell

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers