my life through a photo a day

7.12.2010

Pink Lady



So remember when Sydney and I laid out at the pool in Reno? Well, we both got super pink. I got pink on my chest,
back, shoulders, legs and arms: Pink Lady Walkin'. Unfortunately, it has faded a bit, but it was much pinker than this.
My sunburn is officially in the itchy stage making it hard to sit still… people probably think I've got ants in my pants or
something… not so, just recently fried. Oh, and I get to go home in the morning for the rest of the week… break out
the noise makers, let the banners wave and the hugging commence.


3 comments:

  1. Sunburn makes me sad. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good burn! Personally I love a good sun burn, but I'm a bit of a masochist:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like them if they didn't get so itchy…can't. stand. it.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers