my life through a photo a day

6.25.2010

SURPRISE!



Oh my goodness! Today was a wonderful day. I spent it in Sandy (love). I went to the dentist this morning for my
check-up: no cavities… boo-ya. While there, I got to watch the World Cup: boo-ya times two (Haroo for Spain
finally). I then came home and had the most magnificent nap of my life. After waking up I prepped my house for a
party I had planned. Much to my dismay, only a few people showed up and it was hardly at the same time. In the
hour and a half time table that no one was at my house, my Dad told me that he had a surprise for me and led me
outside. Then he said "Oh, I forgot I put the motorcycle in the garage.". Now, this really confused me, because I
hadn't asked for anything having to do with the motorcycle, but it intrigued me so. We then went out to the garage,
walked over to his motorcycle and he used his key to unlock his side cubby. Inside was a New Egg box. I knew
exactly what it was: this bad boy! A one terabyte external hard drive. Yum. I am an absolute nerd, but I cannot even
contain how excited I am to start backing up my computer. Because then, when I leave for Seattle next week, Luke
is going to whisk my computer away and tend to it's poor illness of chugging. It does NOT run properly. Oh excited!

Don't you just love early birthday presents? hmm… I wonder what I should name him… lol.


1 comment:

missed a photo?

followers