my life through a photo a day

5.21.2010

The Time Has Come



Last Sunday I went to the hospital to visit Amber because she had had her spine surgery the Wednesday before that.
She was doing great. They released her this week and she has been recovering at our old Bishop's home. Today,
Nikki and I went to go and visit her and she showed us her back… itsn't it awesome? If you compare it to those
photos I took before, you can tell that her shoulder blades are parallel now. She now has two shiny rods her her back
keeping it
all lined up.
She named them Rodney and Rhonda. She names everything. Looking mighty fine Amber…
and I cannot wait to take the real "After" photos when her incision is all healed up. So for now: here is the semi-"after" photo. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers