my life through a photo a day

4.02.2010

Christmas Morn…



The shoot has finally arrived and am as giddy as a school girl on Christmas morn! It went swimmingly even though it
was freezing and rodent ridden (and shall I mention burr infested?). Alishia came with us and got some great shots
as well… can you see the obscure curvature of Amber's back? Her surgery is on May 12 and we plan to do a
second shoot afterwords with her scar… magnifico, eh?

*note: this is my first portrait formatted picture (up and down picture)… breaking out of my shell more and more every day!


1 comment:

  1. This title can only be appropriate if you consider me the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come from A Christmas Carol.
    Because this picture (although I love it) looks like death.

    I mean, can you imagine if people woke up to THAT on Christmas morning? Frightening, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers