my life through a photo a day

12.16.2010

Scraping The Barrel

Yesterday after my final I came home and chilled for a couple of hours before going back to tackle the final of the 
century. I went back to school around 4:30PM and worked on my last two projects for my graphic design II class. 
Since Sydney was in the same boat as me we worked all the night long and finally finished around 6AM this morning.
I dashed home to shower before having to go back to school (the last time until next year) to mount my projects. I 
was supposed to meet Angie there because she had some mounting board for me. She wasn't going to be there for 
another hour or so. I took that moment to shut my eyes and catch up on some much needed sleep at the end of the
art hall. I awoke two hours later, met up with Angie and had everything mounted in time for my 11AM final. It went 
swimmingly. This week has been hard, with many freak out sessions, but I knew I could do it. If there is ever a time
crunch, nothing will ever be as crunchy as this week; I know I'll be able to make it. I got home around 1:30PM, 
changed straight into my pajamas and plopped into bed. I was so tired my eyelashes hurt. I woke up six hours later
to my visiting teachers coming for a  visit. Then I made dinner. I haven't been grocery shopping since before 
thanksgiving. So what have I been living on? Soup and fast food and even then I haven't been eating much. I am 
utterly excited to be home tomorrow. Unlimited love, food, warmth, sleep, snow and don't forget movie watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers