my life through a photo a day

12.19.2010

Early Christmas

Attending church with small children can be very distracting, but I loved every minute of it. I also loved catching up 
with so many familiar faces from my parents ward here in Sandy. Children are so grown up, lots of new faces as well
as old warm faces. Once church was over, we gathered ourselves to make our way to Clearfield to take part in the
Bush side Christmas Party. There was yummy finger foods, delectable desserts and of course, no Bush party would
be complete without some friendly competitive games. Usually, we play nertz, but this year we induced some new 
games: encore and the candy bar game. We then opened presents. My super skilled grandma made all the girl great
grand kids these cute tiered skirts (they have owls on them, lucky! (I want one, ha ha)), and all the boy great grand 
kids got monster trucks. The excitement was a sight to see; squealing, scurrying kids filled the room. Such a wonderfully 
filled Sunday. Best part is I'm not dreading tomorrow: no school, no homework, no deadlines and no projects… yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers