my life through a photo a day

11.06.2010

Hangin' Donkeys



Today I challenged myself to hang at least two posters around our apartment (our walls are too white for my creative
juices to flow). I didn't even accomplish that… for this was the only thing I acheived hanging. I made this back in 2008
when I lived with Stephanie at Alpine Court. It was from our first Sunday in that ward; Bishop Ross was doing an
object lesson on helping those around us get to where we all want to end up (or something to that effect). The donkey
drawings were up on an overhead projection, and us being the Sunday school scallawags that we were turned to
each other and said "So does that mean my roommate is a donkey?" Later that week I made this poster… clever, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers