my life through a photo a day

11.14.2010

Cause and Affect



This is the picture that yesterday left in our kitchen. It was actually much worse but I couldn't take it anymore. Yesterday
was the most we had ever cooked in our kitchen. Nikki made two pies, I made two jello salads and we also made
some candied yams. Then when we got home we just dumped everything in our kitchen and went back out. I don't
think we'll be cooking that much in our kitchen anytime soon. The dishes just wont end. It wouldn't be so bad if we
had a dishwasher and a disposal. But I guess this is learning experience for when I live in some tiny itty bitty
apartment in some swanky city in the coming years. Sometimes washing dishes can be therapeutic–others, just gross.


2 comments:

  1. Dishwashers are a good thing.

    Someday, Brooke. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who cares about dishwashers! Next time get paper plates from the dollar store. :)

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers