my life through a photo a day

10.22.2010

Tetris… LIVE



Do you recall that driveway I spoke of? Well here it is in all it's glory. It stretches along the entire side of our house all
the way to the sidewalk and out to the street. It will fit three cars, parked bumper to bumper. Although, that tree
usually poses a problem for the third person. So we've started parking diagonal (please note Nikki's truck), perfect
right? Well the girls up stairs haven't really caught on to our new plan (after two months; note the SUV behind Nikki's
truck and the green car closest to me). So tonight when I got home there didn't look like there was room for me, until
Nikki got out and exclaimed that I could definitely fit into the space between her truck and the green car… and I did.

Update: Today went VERY well. I had a really great thesis for class this morning. I got my research paper turned in… all thanks to
Sydney. We hung out at our cousin's house tonight. Then we stayed up all night talking, in my parked car, no where near our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers