my life through a photo a day

9.16.2010

Commence Giddiness



After a ridiculously long night at Sydney's and a terribly long day at school running on only a couple hours of sleep
I came home to eat dinner. After enjoying that and eating a lovely popsicle I noticed this little puppy sittin on the end
table by the door. I freaked out… maybe a little too much, but hey, lack of sleep will do that for you. This t'would be
a letter from my dear friend Ian who is out serving a mission in ol' St. Louis. It even has pictures, (as you can see
from the photograph) and it was typed on his type writer that he got a thrift store. Totally worth the day for this…yay.

(Oh and happy day to my sweet sister Sara… it is her birthday and I got to talk to her, Cody, Kylee and Tiffany today.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers