my life through a photo a day

8.21.2010

A Tribute To The Baby



…my baby sister that is. Today, she packed bags, boxes, cars, coolers and everything else, then left with our
parents for Snow College. She's been my best bud through thick and thin, and now she's gone. I can't believe how
grown up she is, not to mention how far away she is. This mirror was waiting in the hallway to leave with the moving
entourage from her old bedroom. I hope she remembers all the messages on it and that she will faithfully use Skype.
Now, I'm the closest one living to my parents… which is crazy because, up until last year, I was the farthest one
away out of all the kids in the family. Now, all my sisters are far far away: don't forget me dear sisters…


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers