my life through a photo a day

8.16.2010

Only Slightly Homeless 2.0



Remember back in April when I was in between places and needed a place to stay? Well it's happened again, only,
thankfully, it's not so stressful. My contract at the Colony ended on the 13th and I can't move into my new place until
the 28th. Here's the lovely twist that always comes when I move: I start school on the 25th. Oh yeah! So my lovely
Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Kay (Nikki's parents) are so graciously letting me stay here until then. I have the greatest
family. Bonus to staying here… I get to stay in the spray paint bedroom. I hear they're going to paint over it soon, so
I'm glad I got in on the action and was able to document it before it disappears. Summer is almost over… blarney stone.


1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure that wall looks way more gross than in person ha ha I apologize for this monstrosity!

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers