my life through a photo a day

4.24.2010

Only Slightly Homeless



Yesterday I moved out of my old place, great right? Well minor problem being: I can't move into my new place until
Tuesday. Even more minor: I have three final projects due Monday and my last one falls on Wednesday. And the
minorest of them all: all my friends who go to BYU are out of school and ready to play, but I have to work on my
homework. Thankfully to take a good amount of stress off, my Aunt Raeleen and Uncle Brent came to the rescue by
offering the guest bed in their basement. Check out all this room I have, and the big bed. Definitely takes a load off;
makes you want to put your feet up and chill the day away.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a place! I'm moving out of my apt tomorrow, and no one's taken the contract, so you can totally crash there if it's more convenient for you. Where's the new place going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so kind to me. Actually I just moved into my new place yesterday. But I do plan on helping you move on Thursday. You da best!

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers