my life through a photo a day

7.02.2010

Country Time



Isn't Washington beautiful? I could live here any day. We drove through the most beautiful countrysides. There is this
one part that we drove through where it seemed everyone had a small lake and a huge vineyard on their property. It
is so lush and green here… I cannot even handle it. Well, I can handle it obviously, since I'm still alive and well.
Sometimes it's great to get away from the city and breath.

other highlights: driving through windmill farms; hitting a creepy, foggy rainstorm before driving through Seattle; buying firewood from
gypsies; pitching a tent with Sydney's help; attempting to make grilled cheese while camping; eating tin foil dinners; camping in the rain.


3 comments:

  1. Did you literally buy firewood from gypsies?! Or was that a figurative transaction?

    This picture is breathtaking by the way. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely figurative. Why thank you… I really love this photo as well.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers