my life through a photo a day

6.17.2010

Everybody FLASH Now



I hope when you read the title of this post you have "Everybody Dance Now" stuck in your head.

Tonight was the much needed Flash party hosted by our very own Sydney. And when I say
Flash, you're probably
thinking streakers or super heros, but alas to a graphic designer that means
coding and tweening. A bunch of us
from our Flash class got together: this included everyone sitting
in a comfy basement watching movies (Pirates of the
Caribbean, Star Trek and P.S. I love you) for
background noise and gluing their hands and eyes to their 15 inch
macbook pros. Please notice the
pizza and pop cans. Graphic Design homework bingeing rocks, especially when
thrown by Sydney.
Due to our homework binge I should have my very own site up next week… oh finals, I loathe
thee
at this very moment in time. But, after the 23rd, I'm a free woman… anyone up for some good ol' tennis?

Sports Update: The Lakers won… whoopie. They need to be stopped. Argentina won, definitely no surprise there. Greece and Nigeria,
that was a fun one to watch. And boo to Mexico for winning; I so wanted the French to win. I'm stoked for the U.S. to blow away
Slovenia tomorrow, if they don't I will be sorely disappointed. Oh my goodness, I am such a nerd right now! I am my mother's daughter…
sports updates galore, I'm sure she's proud.


2 comments:

  1. If you were hoping I'd read this post's title in the same tune as "Everybody dance now!", you succeeded.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers