my life through a photo a day

4.27.2010

I'd Like To Thank The Academy



I've been a bit snippity the passed couple of days, and definitely not my complete self. I blame finals, even though I
can't blame it all on them, but hey, they are a good portion of the reason why I've turned into such a Maleficent lately.
So I'd like to Thank: My Dad: for helping me move out of one place and into another within a five day period.
So I'd like to Thank: My Mom: for calming me down and helping me make big decisions when I'm not thinking clearly.
So I'd like to Thank: My Provo Friends: for not giving up on me, even after I shafted you for homework multiple times.
So I'd like to Thank: My Group Project classmates: for helping me get through these nasty nightmarish final projects.
So I'd like to Thank: (Luke and Angie; Sydney and Lisa; Missy; you guys all rock my socks off).
So I'd like to Thank: My Aunt and Uncle: for letting me crash at their house even though I only saw them three times.
So I'd like to Thank: My computer: for not dying on me and staying true blue through thick and thin.
So I'd like to Thank: And to everyone else: for making me who I am today-cheese factor-(tear, sniff, barf?).
To you all I send you this wonderful print found in the printmaking lab at my school…"Thank You".
(I know some of you are A) laughing at this, B) crying at this, C) Barfing at this and D) all of the above-ing this.)


2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful Brooke, like this picture. Congrats on finishing without throwing yourself in front of a speeding train (like the one Robert was on).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that would be the ultimate HMONGED!

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers