my life through a photo a day

5.14.2010

Classic Reaction



Your score is 480; you have one chance to beat your old score of 520. With one ball left you go for the 100 cup…
chances are slim… it looks as if it's going to go in. Then, at the last second it rolls out of the rubber cup and rolls ever
so slowly down to the 10 cup, leaving you with no hope of beating your old score. You can still see the ball going into
the 10 cup and the blur is Barrow reacting before his score is even recorded… oh what a let down.

On a lighter note, Barrow, Tolman and I saw Robin Hood tonight… very action-filled. Then we went back to my house
to play arcade games, hence the skeeball. (Also, I beat both of them in double-shot, oh so ever painfully).


2 comments:

  1. I forgot Barrow was in town....

    I want to play with you guys :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have come!
    Yeah, I was telling them that we were in dire need of a big group reunion between all of us… they just laughed at me.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers