my life through a photo a day

10.30.2010

Unexpected Shatters



This is definitely not the first thing that came to my mind this morning when my Mom shouted to me in such a sleepy
state. "We need to call the Police!" she exclaimed, quickly, as she poked her head into my bedroom. I first thought
that something had happened to my Dad, was he shot? sick? gone? No, we would call an ambulance for that. Next
I thought that my car had been stolen; my mom had mentioned something about my car. I went outside and thankfully
my Father (alive and well) was standing next to my 97% all the way there car. Apparently in the night, some hooligans
decided to throw a rock through the passenger side window; they threw it so hard that it made an indent in the driver's
side door. The rock was still in there, however, my ipod and cord weren't so fortunate–they didn't make it…stolen. It
was an interesting morning; none of us got all that we wanted to get done because of this little set back. The police
came and later the window guy came. My car window was in place and good as new just in time for the rain. So good.


1 comment:

  1. That sucks! People are such idiots sometimes.

    I'm glad you got it fixed... I'm sorry about your ipod. :/

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers