my life through a photo a day

8.14.2010

Me and My Cousins



(I hope when you read the title, you get that song stuck in your head, eh?)

It was decided at my sister's going away party that the cousins on the Duncan side were in dire need of a good ol'
fashioned cousin party. It would have been ultimately legit if it had been a sleepover, but it was a Saturday and some
of us might be a little too grown up for that. The night was filled with Fill or Bust (terrific dice game), Grandma snacks,
brownie making and the above photo. My little sister, Aubrey, does these cool thread dread things in your hair with
embroidery floss. You choose your colors and she does the tying, she even taught Nikki how to do it. Almost all the
girls got one. She offered it to the boys, but they turned her down… I wonder why. Oh, how I adore my cousins.


3 comments:

  1. you succeeded in getting the song in my head...thanks....and we had a sleepover, don't you even care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but we had a sleepover more than once… plus a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not know the back of my hand very well cause it took me to realize those were my hands ha ha

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers