my life through a photo a day

8.31.2010

Getting There



Today I crossed off some major things on my 'to do' list (turn in NY project and buy a parking pass for UVU), finally!
That may seem like a small feat, but I swear, everything in the universe worked against me and I'm sure my perfect
procrastination sure didn't help either. Oh, and I hit page 100 in my sketchbook today; many things have happened
since May 31, 2010 - as you can tell. I can't wait until sketchbook number four is out so that I can start number five.


3 comments:

  1. I want to see the NY project and the sketchbook! Bring them to Sandy next time you're down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just turned in the New York Project…
    so I guess that means you'll just have to come to the show.

    I always have my sketchbook with me, so no worries.
    I am pretty sure I am coming to Sandy this weekend.
    Sam hasn't seen INCEPTION yet, and I want to see it again. So we're going. Wanna come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may...

    Just to let you know, I don't get emails or anything when you comment on my comments, so if I never reply, that's why. XD

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers