my life through a photo a day

8.18.2010

Dennis Lagoonichstein



(Left to Right: Alishia, Brett, Moroni, David, Nikki, Aubrey and Alex)

Well it happened… we went to Lagoon today. Brett, Nikki, Aubrey, Alex (Nikki's little brother) and I drove up there in
the morning and then Alishia, David and Moroni came up after they got off work. The packed lunches were a hit and
we still had plenty for dinner. The rides were terrific and it was overcast for the latter part of the day. Moroni played
the fast pitch game and won all of the girls blow up bats. Also, best part: the Samuri was opened! Afterwards, a good
old fashioned Denny's visit. I'm pretty sure we were all pooped at this point, but they were sports for my 'photo a day'.

(Alex is holding my bat and Moroni won an extra bat. Just clearing up that Brett and Alex are NOT girls)


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say we have the bestest friends and family! Also, I love Denny's especially now that I discovered the buffalo wrap things! Next time, brooke, Next time!

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers