my life through a photo a day

7.26.2010

The Quinnster



Kayla Quinney… what can I say? This girl is the ultimate awesome bomb, that's what I can say. She's an english
major, obsessed with England and had thee coolest shoe collection I've ever seen (please note the photographed
shoes… am I right?). Tonight, we went back to our old complex for a free cake, free ice cream and free photo op with
the birthday girl herself. Even though her birthday isn't until tomorrow, that will definitely not stop me from featuring her
on my blog. Happy 'tu-tu' birthday dear Quinney. I hope it is spledidly filled with school going and birthday wishing. (I
really hope there aren't too many grammar errors in this post, how embarrassing would that be? So sorry Kayla).


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers