my life through a photo a day

7.22.2010

In A Bit Of A Pickle



I must have been a bit distracted today because I didn't take a picture of anything I did today. I did go to my Grandma
Duncan's today for it is her birthday. Nikki and I played card games for hours with her and my Grandpa and also ate
a fantasticly scrumptious supper. Ever since I was little, my grandma has always had pickles on her dinner table.
And whenever we have sandwiches over there, pickles are always provided. Pickle and turkey sandwiches will
always and forever remind me of my Grandma Duncan. Happy Birthday Grandma! You don't look a day over 70
and you're just as gorgeous as ever. I also watched TRON tonight, in preparation for the awesome possum sequel
coming out in December. Can you contain yourself? Now that INCEPTION is over… this is the next one on the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers