my life through a photo a day

7.24.2010

Clowns, Crowds and Crashes



Aw, the Twenty-Fourth of July. What a great day…; I went up to SLC for the Days of '47 parade on a triple date: Brett
& Me, Moroni & Leslie and Nikki & Bart. I haven't been to a good parade in a while. There were some pretty intense
floats there as well as a good amount of marching bands (I love drum lines). I also forgot how much I enjoyed clowns.
They're hilarious, and quite daring… I mean how in the world did this guy even get up there? Tonight we went out to
Mapleton for a fireworks show. We were so close that we had to lay down; they were literally exploding right above
us. I love the 'boom' that happens inside of your chest when you are that close to fireworks. I'm pretty sure that was
the only thing missing from the fireworks show I went to on the Fourth of July. Who knew Mapleton could light it up?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers