my life through a photo a day

6.10.2010

Skip It Double Time



Nikki and Alishia went out and got some summer toys tonight. Nikki already owns a skip it and a hula hoop. On their
outing Alishia bought herself a skip it and a lovely frisbee. When they got back we all went outside with the many
different toys and put them to work. While doing so, we attracted plenty passerby's attention. Skip its are quite the
work-out. Then we moved onto the hula hoop and ended the night with the classic: hands up, stands up. I love
summer maximumly… this weekend I plan on raiding my parents garage for more summer toys.


2 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE skip-its! I want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over… they are actually the knock off skip its:
    they don't have a counter on it. But hey whateves

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers