my life through a photo a day

5.19.2010

My Main Man



This is Cody, Kylee's brother, my favorite nephew over the age of one and the coolest kid I know. He's always
putting on a show, no matter who is around; tonight we had a party with my Grandma & Grandpa Bush and Aunt
Kristi & Uncle Kent with the works: chinese from Hunan Express. He was constantly dancing around, probably trying
to delay the fact that he needed to go to bed. Best line of the night said by him to my little sis: "Do you want to play
summersault dumbersault? That's when I do TWO summersaults in a row!" Ah, the life of a four year old.

Please also note his awesome pajama shirt… just a solid shirt rubber banded and dipped in bleach. Ima have to make me one of those…STAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers