my life through a photo a day

5.09.2010

Happy Mom's Day



Saturday was devoted to making these little puppies. I love making cards. I am not entirely amazing at it (you think I
would be with the whole graphic design thing). And you would think that I would make it on the computer, but there is
something about the look and feel of cut out paper that it just fantastic and very personal. Oh, and there are so many
cards because I made one for my mom (the NFL one), one for my sister, Tiffany (the mini flowered one (she likes
mini things)), one for my Grandma Duncan (the orange one), one for my other sister Sara (the polka dot one (it's her
first mother's day)) and I still need to make one for my other grandma, Grandma Bush. I spent Mother's day at my
Grandma Duncan's where I got to see cousins and my own family… so good, so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers