my life through a photo a day

4.18.2010

Beards, Glorious Beards



Maybe it's just the lack (we're basically in a drought) of facial hair in good ol' P-Town, but I have a strange knack for
men with beards. Here in Provo it is basically prohibited to have facial hair (all attendees of BYU), so I automatically
have the urge to do a beard rub to the owner of a beard when I see one. I barely knew this guy (Matt Stokes) and he
gladly offered his services to all (Nikki and I) who wanted a beard rub. Thank you David for having an amazing friend
who appreciates beards as much as those of us who are sitting here in Provo, deprived of beards.


*Stipulations to the perfect beard according to Nikki and Brooke: must be full, not splotchy and must be trimmed. None of this old wise
man stuff. I would imagine they would get in the way when you eat. Am I right?


2 comments:

missed a photo?

followers