my life through a photo a day

3.03.2010

45 Bottles And Counting



I've had a knack for collecting bottles (and their bottle caps) for a while now. It all started last year, when Stephanie
and I came across graffiti aluminum Mountain Dew bottles found at obscure locations. Now, I am receiving bottles
from outside sources; people have noticed my odd fascination and have begun contributing. Such as these pretty
little numbers I received tonight. They're so retro, yet so modern. Got any cool bottles (and their bottle caps)?

*The Mountain Dew bottles will be featured here soon. The link for the Mt. Dew bottles is to my cousin Alishia's blog; she beat me to the
punch and already took pictures of my bottles. (Alert! Nerdy Graphic Design side note: I love their small branding twist of the small coke
bottle made out of bubbles found on the right bottle. I warned you!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers