my life through a photo a day

2.07.2010

Really Really Ridiculously Good Looking Sunday.



So, the title doesn't really match the picture to the best of it's ability (unless you're a cake-oholic), but let me explain.
First of all, all three hours of church today were amazing. After church a not so planned party fell into play. The
decision to make a couple of different things came about:
  • Nikki made two cakes (pictured above), a coffee cake and a poppy seed cake.
  • Jessica made fried tomato egg plant things (not sure of the proper name for those).
  • I made Hawaiian pizza.
  • Moroni made BBQ chicken thighs.
  • All of us in a combined effort made fries with homemade fry sauce (it's just like Red Robin's).
You'd think this would all be in favor of the super bowl today; negatory, we didn't even turn on the TV (poor Colts).
We had over 15 people here today, all at once. I don't know how we fed them all, but we did. This photo is the only
documentation of the food that is left. I should have gotten pictures of all the peeps we had here, but I didn't even
think about it. Seriously, really good day eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers