my life through a photo a day

2.01.2010

I Can Hear The Bells…



Weddings are in the air, or rather, engagements. Last night my cousin got engaged (shout out to Rick) and there are
about a bajillion engaged people in my ward. Anyways, the photo: recognize these dear sisters (older of course,
sorry Aubs)? You guessed it! These are Tiffany and Sara's wedding dresses. Well, what are they doing in my
apartment you may ask? My brother-in-law, Steve, his sisters are getting married this summer as well. So they are
going to try on these lovely dresses and I am the middle man. Thus I get to look at how beautiful they are… (sigh).
Did I mention we had the marriage (and how to get there) lesson in Relief Society yesterday? Like I said: "I can hear the bells…"


No comments:

Post a Comment

missed a photo?

followers