my life through a photo a day

1.10.2010

Papa Murphy's On Sunday?…



…Not so old man. After the CES fireside we found a Harry Potter Marathon on Television. While watching this
marathon there was a pizza commercial every five seconds. In an effort to cure this craving that all of us (Jessica,
Nikki, Christina, Moroni and I) had, we looked up the recipe for Papa Murphy's garlic chicken pizza online.Nikki is the
best cook; I contributed the chicken, but she did the rest. This is the result… big crust… so worth it. Be jealous!


3 comments:

  1. And you didn't call me. Pft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, sorry I didn't want my pizza doing acrobatics while coming out of the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely jealous.
    My tummy's a rumblin'.

    ReplyDelete

missed a photo?

followers